We welcome and love new contributions from our growing community. Here’s what you need to know:
• Word count: No minimums but posts typically run between 150 and 400 words.
• Tone: Inclusive, accessible and generally positively funny. Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted.
• Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to BestPranks.tv. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
• Bio and promotion: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences. BestPranks.Tv is a great resource to promote what you’re doing and some of our contributors have leveraged their posts into book deals and other awesome pranks-focused gigs and careers.
• We love connecting with new contributors. While we cover an insane amount of ground, BestPranks.Tv consists of just a few people. As such, sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 7 days. If your post has not run within two weeks of submission, we have passed.
• Please only submit one post at a time: You’re welcome to submit again with a different post after you’ve waited 3 days.
• By submitting to BestPranks.Tv you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the BestPranks.Tv editorial team.
• Click through below to find out more about our submission process, including contact information for submissions.
WHY WRITE FOR BESTPRANKS?
Here are a few reasons why you should share your thoughs at the world’s most popular online pranks destination.
1. You’ll change lives.
Our community of millions is passionate about pranks & jokes! They’re eager to live happier lives with big smiles on their face, share stories with friends and colleagues, and discuss ideas here on the site. Writing for BestPranks.Tv gives you a chance to be part of this discussion, and to shape the way a prank is perceived around the world.
2. You’ll reach a global audience.
Once your piece has been accepted for publication, we’ll do our part to make sure it reaches as many people as possible. In addition to posting your work on our home page, which gets millions of visits each month, we share most posts on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Published pieces will also live in our library of pranks content.
3. You’ll achieve your professional dreams.
Our writers have parlayed success here at BestPranks.Tv into book deals, TV and speaking opportunities, and shows gigs. They’ve also attracted more people and grown their brands, simply by writing great posts that got people interested in what they had to say.
4. You’ll work with top-notch editors.
Our team of professional editors will work with you on your piece and give it a title to help it get seen by the largest audience possible. They’ll also choose high-quality strategies to make your work look great!
5. You’ll set your own schedule.
You can contribute a post when you like. Which means: no deadlines, except the ones you create for yourself!
Please email us the following if you’re ready to submit:
• Your full post with a working title and a link to the Youtube pranks video. Please send this within the body of an email.
• Your brief bio (less than 120 words) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages. Please put any relevant links in brackets like this both in your bio, and in the piece: [https://www.facebook.com/bestprankstvofficial].
• Please DO NOT hyperlink ever.
• A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
Please send all of the above to firstname.lastname@example.org